Tuesday 9 March 2010

My New Phone : HTC HD2



About 2 Weeks ago I got this upgrade from my mobile network O2. Looking around the net I saw that HTC had announced the release of the HTC HD2. Having seen other mobile phones release by HTC recently I hoped the operating system on this phone would be Android, but instead they have left us with.... dare I say it.... Windows Mobile 6.5...
The specifications of this phone are completely kick ass!! Mahooosive 4.3 inch screen, 1 Ghz processor, even animated wallpapers but unfortunately the phone functions itself is not that great and sometimes can be confusing to say the least. There is some hope in the next few months with some news that Windows Mobile 7 will be a upgrade for the HTC HD2. Having seen some demos of this I can only hope this new OS will be much better and make using my mobile phone much pleasurable.
I will be on the look out for this.... fingers, toes all crossed!!!!

Wanna see more on it?

No comments:

Post a Comment